Josie Askin guest expert contributor for award-winning Tradies In Business on 7 December 2021.
Don’t burnout, stay on top of your game.
Does this sound familiar?
THERE’S NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO EVERYTHING!!
- You know what you want, or need to do but there aren’t enough hours in the day
- You make promises to yourself and others that you’re not able to keep
- You feel worse the more you try to do
- You feel overwhelmed, stressed and stuck in a vicious cycle
- You feel as though your business or work is running you
- You are fearful of being sidelined and losing it all.
If this is you, rest assured you are not alone. In fact, you’re in good company. As a performance and productivity coach, I can tell you that sustainable high performance requires a balanced and holistic approach beginning with your health and wellbeing. Better yet, it’s the little things you do that make all the difference.
In this workshop I shared with a group of tradies the importance of making time for health and wellbeing, and how to actually make the time. Don’t burnout, stay on top of your game.