Guest speaker for Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce on boosting wellbeing during uncertainty.
According to a recent survey by Business Mentors New Zealand, the majority of small business owners are stressed and anxious, with half feeling burnt out and a quarter feeling depressed. While no one can provide an end date for things to return to a new normal, there are some steps you can take for yourself to take back control and boost your wellbeing.
In this webinar we cover:
- Accepting where you’re at
- How to turn stress from foe to friend
- Stress + Rest = Growth + Resilience
- Becoming comfortable with uncertainity with a focus on control
- Practical tips for performance and wellbeing
- Where to go for more help
- How Spring Coaching can help.
Make time for the things you have control of and download your free day planner.
Book in for a complimentary coaching call.